Basic Safety VCA
Employees who perform work with an increased risk, such as work at a company site in plants, factories and construction projects in the transportation / logistics, etc.
The course is aimed at raising your security awareness. After this course you will know how to perform your job safely, you can size up a situation and recognize hazards, so you do not spend themselves and others in danger and you know how to reduce risks during work to a minimum.
- Hazards, risks and prevention.
- Accidents: Causes and Prevention.
- Safety behavior.
- Duties, rights, obligations and consultations.
- Procedures and instructions, signaling.
- Hazardous substances.
- Fire and explosion.
- Work equipment.
- Electricity and radiation.
- Ergonomic work area.
- Personal protective equipment.
- In accordance with the VCA.
- Diploma is valid for 10 years.
- In-company is possible.