Working with twin ferrule fittings
The course Working with twin ferrule fittings is intended for employees who need to (re) assemble twin ferrule fittings on a (petrochemical) site.
During this course, participants learn how to properly assemble instrumentation fittings and recognize other types and brands of fittings to prevent components from being used interchangeably.
- Type of fittings.
- Tube aspects.
- Material handling.
- Assembly requirements.
- Recognizing different brands, sizes and materials.
- Making a workpiece according to work assignment.
- Mounting exercise with three different fittings.
- In accordance with the Working Conditions Act.
- Or according to the SSVV Training Guide (SOG). ELCONY has been recognized by VCA Infra.
- The diploma is valid for 5 years.
- At your location is possible.